Sunday, November 29, 2009

Welcome To My Sweet Side!

Hello all! As some of you know, I've been peddling my infamous bread pudding around New York City this holiday season. It only made sense that I set up a little site devoted specifically to my sugar hustle.

"SweetHoney" is not simply a great way to describe my darling personality, it's actually what one of my names means in Swahili. It seemed like a good fit for my fantastic treats as well.

The bread pudding is where it all begins for SweetHoney Desserts, but I'm no one trick baker. Other goodies under my belt include pound cake with cream cheese glaze, sweet potato pie, butter walnut coffee cake, lemon bars and a deliciously drunken rum cake. I'll be posting new desserts for ordering in the weeks to come, but you can contact me at sweethoneydesserts@gmail.com for special orders in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment